Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ice cream

The family stopped by the hospital during the weekend and we had some ice cream Marjo picked up from the hospital kiosk. I asked the kids what their favourite ice cream were. The oldest kept a specific twister ice pop (saftis / mehujää) as his. The youngest had strawberry ice cream in a cone (kroneis / tuutti) as his favourite. By the way, it happened to be exactly the one he was eating. It's wonderful to watch your kids eat ice cream. You realize how much technique really is needed if you want to get it done without making a mess.

I've just been allowed to leave the hospital. The infection is on decline and the pipe solution has been working (up until now at least). I'm now waiting for some papers and after that I'm off into the free world. The doctor said there is a department meeting tomorrow afternoon where they'll discuss my case and how to continue treatments. She promised she would call me up on Thursday morning with more information.

6 comments:

AnJou said...

Twister is what we always eat with Jouni ;) Good stuff!

Unknown said...

Checking on your blog almost everyday, but the odd thing is I sometimes found myself Not wanting to see your posting??

Don't get me wrong :) I really want to hear from you and know how you are doing, but it seems everytime you have a chance to post often, you are admitted into the hospital !!!

So, if i don't see you post often, to me it implis that you are outside running :), playing football, eating Mustamakkara!! (By the way, i really miss that stuff :)) they don't have it here in States??!!

Well, you are still in our prayer though. So, i expect to hear good news form you next time!! :)

Wifey said...

Hi K, Jan Arne does not know who you are so maybe you can reveal a bit more about your identity as it anyway seems like you know him :)

marjo

Unknown said...

I am sorry. It didn't show up the whole name hah? : )

K = Kittipong
with the last name Wattanawongsawang

ring the bell? Yeah, it's me .. Jack : )

I am not selling you popcorn or Avon ;)

I am just missing all of you !!

Jan Arne said...

Hi Jack and good to hear from you! We'll keep in mind that K=Jack :D

Unknown said...

แจ๊ค สบายดีนะ
ติดต่อกันบ้างนะ
ปลายเอง :)