Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Back at work

In December, after half a year on sick leave, I felt the need for a little change in my life. I discussed the possibility of returning to active work life with both the doctor at the hospital and the doctor and my manager at work. All parties were very positive and supported the idea. We decided I will do 60% for a three months period, from January until end of March. Then we'll review with the doctors my health situation and decide how to continue.

As we're approaching February it means I've been close to a month at work already. It has actually been a very good experience. There are lots of nice people there and I've got some interesting stuff to do. Hopefully I'll be able to continue working after this three months period is over.

No comments: