Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Renovations done

Thank you wife for keeping up this blog during my absence!

Good news! The kids room is now done with walls and ceiling painted, new floor, all lists renewed and a new IKEA closet assembled. If there will be another renovation project in future, we're definitely going to get some carpenters in.

I was a little unlucky and had to go on a sick-leave in between. I came down with fever and a throat infection just as we had put the kids to grand-parents to free up some time for the renovation. I had to check in at the hospital but the doctor sent me back home after a check-up and blood test. I spent the weekend watching Seinfeld on DVD while waiting for the fever to pass. After the weekend I visited a doctor again and she said I now had developed pneumonia. I just finished the antibiotics and feel otherwise fine.

And something not related to diseases. A friend of mine took me rowing on one of the lakes earlier this summer. While coming back we enjoyed a spectacular sunset as you can see in the attached photo.

No comments: